- Light, safe, effective and user friendly peel designed for at-home use.
- It is recommended to use this treatment during winter but light peeling may be done in summer
provided that a broad spectrum sunscreen is being used when exposed to the sun.
- A series of light peels do not compromise the integrity of the epidermis.
5 ml amber jar ACM 1; peel brush; Concentrated Alpha Hydroxy Toner.
- ACM 1: Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
- Concentrated Alpha Hydroxy Toner: Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone. Apply the cream peel in a thin even layer and leave on for 10
- 20 minutes. Remove with water and follow with your preferred Environ vitamin A moisturiser. Repeat
once a week for the look of skin rejuvenation or repeat daily to assist in improving the appearance of
problematic skin conditions.
Hints and Tips:
The peel may be applied to target areas or to the entire face depending on the skin. •
Home Peel Kit treatments should only be recommended by trained skin care professionals and doctors
that have attended and successfully passed the Environ Peel exam.