- A blend of vitamins and botanicals.
- Use with the daily STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Helps to guard against the look of photo-aging and pigmentation.
- Improves the appearance of age spots.
- Helps with the look of melasma, lentigines, and PIH.
- Helps to improve the effects of hydration and maintain the feel of skin softness and elasticity.
- Helps to supress the effects of melanogenesis.
- Leaves skin looking clearer and more radiant.
- Helps guard skin against the effects of external stressors.
Note: Mela-Fade Serum A and B may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Geranium Robertianum (Herb Robert) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum), Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia, Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Prunus Yedeonsis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract, Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Sulte.