How to use:
This product can be applied as a 10-20 minute mask or as an overnight mask.
As a 10-20 minute mask (gradually building up to 20 minutes)
- Using the brush provided, apply an even thin layer of the productonto the skin.
- Leave on the skin for 10-20 minutes (start by using twice a week).
- Rinse with tepid water.
- Follow with your recommended moisturizer.
- Lactic Acid increases the look of hydration in the skin and it is known to lighten the appearance of pigmented marks.
- Research has shown that Asiatic Acid helps to increase the look of regenerated skin.
- Mandelic Acid is useful in rejuvenating the appearance of pigmented areas
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, PEG-40 Stearate, Xanthum Gum, Mandelic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA.